Sedgefield Fun Club
We work very closely with Fun Club to integrate our programme of extra-curricular activities with the wrap around care they offer. This means that children can attend a school run activity and then go to Fun Club, where they will be given a small snack and cared for until you can collect them.
Fun Club has worked very hard to fundraise for their brand new building. It has areas for younger children, a cool, chill out zone for the older children, an arts and crafts area and kitchen facilities so that children can get involved in cooking activities.
If you would like to contact Fun Club to book a place or find out more information, their contact details are: 01740 623565, email@example.com
For more information about the extra-curricular activities offered by school this term, please click here.
Ofsted 8th November 2017
Fun Club was inspected on 8th November. Some highlights of the report are:
- "warm and positive environment"
- "children are happy and engaged"
- "The learning environment is bright and appealing."
- "Staff help children to make friends across the age groups and play well together."
- "They (the staff) use their good knowledge of how young children learn to support and complement the skills they learn in school."
- "Children show high levels of confidence when they explore the wide range of stimulating resources provided for them."
- "Staff support children well as they play."
- "Children of all ages behave very well. Staff support them to develop and value the attitudes they need to be effective learners in school."
- "Children thoroughly enjoy the time they spend at the club"
- "Effective communication helps parents to quickly establish high levels of trust in the caring and motivated staff team. Parents report how much they appreciate the high levels of care provided for children after their day in school."
Click here to access the report.